This full-day conference will feature industry leaders, rising start-ups, the investment community, and analysts, and will discuss the challenges they face as they compete in the race to autonomy. Through in-depth technical sessions and interactive panels, attendees will discover who will become the central players, where the adoption of AV will start, and which “sense” technology will make the biggest impact.
Co-located with Sensors Expo & Conference 2018, AVSC provides the only opportunity for design engineers and OEMs to learn about the sensor technologies driving the automotive industry forward.
WHEN & WHERE
The Autonomous Vehicle Sensors Conference will be taking place Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, CA. Co-located with Sensors Expo & Conference, all AVSC attendees are allowed to attend Sensors keynotes, exhibits, and networking on Wednesday, June 27 and Thursday, June 28.
McEnery Convention Center
150 W San Carlos Street
San Jose, CA 95113
Tuesday, June 26 | AVSC Sessions, Exhibits, Networking
Wednesday, June 27 | Sensors Expo Keynote, Exhibits, Networking
Thursday, June 28 | Sensors Expo Keynote, Exhibits, Networking
The event will bring together a range of engineering professionals from the C-Suite to technical engineers, including:
- Engineers: Design, Systems, Evaluation, Test, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Process, Product Design, Production, Software
- Executive Management: CEOs, CTOs, VPs of Engineering, VPs of Marketing, VPs of Business Development
- Research: Development, Testing, Standards, Quality, Industry Analysts, Consultants
- Purchasing & Procurement: Buyers of sensors and sensing-related technologies
- Investors/VCs: Angel investors, professionals looking to invest in sensor technology
- Auto Companies/OEMs including GM, Daimler AG, and more