The Race to Autonomy
In the revolutionary age of autonomous vehicles, it is predicted that four million vehicles will achieve level 4/5 within the next 11 years. Boundaries are rapidly being broken to bring ease to society, but how far away are we from this idealistic future? Throughout this one-day Autonomous Vehicle Sensors Conference, industry pioneers will consider: is this technology ready to usher this new age? What is yet to be discovered in sense and compute technology to make this future possible and what consequences do we need to evaluate?
With over 200 attendees in its inaugural year, and sister event to Sensors Expo & Conference, AVSC is bringing industry visionaries, rising start-ups, analysts, and the investment community to discuss the strengths and challenges as they compete in the race to autonomy. With comprehensive technical sessions and interactive panels, AVSC provides the only opportunity for design engineers and OEMs to learn about the sensor technologies driving the automotive industry forward.
WHEN & WHERE
The Autonomous Vehicle Sensors Conference will be taking place Tuesday, June 25, 2019 at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, CA. Co-located with Sensors Expo & Conference, all AVSC attendees are allowed to attend Sensors keynotes, exhibits, and networking on Wednesday, June 26 and Thursday, June 27.
McEnery Convention Center
150 W San Carlos Street
San Jose, CA 95113
Tuesday, June 25 | AVSC Sessions, Exhibits, Networking
Wednesday, June 26 | Sensors Expo Keynote, Exhibits, Networking
Thursday, June 27 | Sensors Expo Keynote, Exhibits, Networking
The event will bring together a range of engineering professionals from the C-Suite to technical engineers, including:
- Engineers: Design, Systems, Evaluation, Test, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Process, Product Design, Production, Software
- Executive Management: CEOs, CTOs, VPs of Engineering, VPs of Marketing, VPs of Business Development
- Research: Development, Testing, Standards, Quality, Industry Analysts, Consultants
- Purchasing & Procurement: Buyers of sensors and sensing-related technologies
- Investors/VCs: Angel investors, professionals looking to invest in sensor technology
- Auto Companies/OEMs including GM, Daimler AG, and more